Our members are from all ages and include amateur and professional photographers. We meet twice a month to talk all things photographic, compete in club competitions, attend information evenings/workshops, make new friends and share our passion for photography.
Our meetings are the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.15pm (February to November),at the Kelston Community Centre, Awaroa Road (top of Waikumete Hill) Glendene, Waitakere City.
The following competitions and workshops are planned for 2016.
|17th February||Outing||Corbans Estate|
|16th March||AGM||AGM & Mix and Mingle|
|4th May||Competition||Land, Cloud, Water and City Scape||Trophies|
|15th June||Workshop||Depth of Field|
|20th July||Outing||Treasure Hunt|
|3rd August||Competition||Natural History||Trophies|
|17th August||Workshop / Presentation||TBA|
|7th September||Competition||Street and Traditional Portrait||Trophies|
|16th September||Workshop / Presentation||TBA|
|5th October||Competition||Fusion AV||Trophies|
|19th October||Workshop / Presentation||TBA|
|16th November||At Home||Prize Giving Evening|
Please use the form below to renew / join HPS. Payment is via 'Internet Banking' to the BNZ account 02-0152-0152118-083. As referenece, please supply your surname, initial and membership no if renewing. If you would like a 'Receipt' or don't have access to Internet Banking, please contact the Treasurer
|Individual membership||non PSNZ member||$60.00|
|Family membership||non PSNZ member||$75.00|
|Student||High School/under 18||FREE|
* PSNZ members must supply to the HPS Treasurer a copy of their PSNZ receipt.
* Family membership consists of one full member and their partner
* Annual Subscription 1st Jan to 31st Dec
* Pro-Rata fees are 50% from 1st Jul to 31st Dec
* In registering to join the HPS, you are agreeing to the following unless you inform the Secretary by Email to the contray:
- I am happy to accept electronic notification from the HPS Secretary
- I am happy for the information I supply to be seen by the HPS Committee
Use the following form to contact the club secretary.
Below are the names of the main club contacts.
|Vice President||Richard Joseph|
|Committee Member||Richard Joseph|
|Print Convenor||Jill Cliffe|
|Digital Convenor||Jay Veldwijk|
|Fire Warden||Hitomi Shimazu|