Our members are from all ages and include amateur and professional photographers. We meet twice a month to talk all things photographic, compete in club competitions, attend information evenings/workshops, make new friends and share our passion for photography.
Our meetings are the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.15pm (February to November),at the Kelston Community Centre, Awaroa Road (top of Waikumete Hill) Glendene, Waitakere City.
The following competitions and workshops are planned for 2018
|7th February||Competition||My Happy Place|
|7th March||Competition||Black and White|
|21st March||AGM||Pecha Kucha Presentations|
|4th April||Competition||Long exposure|
|18th April||Workshop||Scavenger Hunt|
|1st August||Competition||Natural History||Trophies|
|21st November||At Home||Prize Giving|
Please use the form below to renew / join HPS. Payment is via 'Internet Banking' to the BNZ account 02-0152-0152118-083. As referenece, please supply your surname, initial and membership no if renewing. If you would like a 'Receipt' or don't have access to Internet Banking, please contact the Treasurer
|Individual membership||non PSNZ member||$60.00|
|Family membership||non PSNZ member||$75.00|
|Student||High School/under 18||FREE|
* PSNZ members must supply to the HPS Treasurer a copy of their PSNZ receipt.
* Family membership consists of one full member and their partner
* Annual Subscription 1st Jan to 31st Dec
* Pro-Rata fees are 50% from 1st Jul to 31st Dec
* In registering to join the HPS, you are agreeing to the following unless you inform the Secretary by Email to the contray:
- I am happy to accept electronic notification from the HPS Secretary
- I am happy for the information I supply to be seen by the HPS Committee
Use the following form to contact the club secretary.
|Vice President||Carl Bo Oty|
|Committee Member||Sian Neary|
|Print Convenor||Jill Cliffe|
|Digital Convenor||Sian Neary|
|Fire Warden||Hitomi Shimazu|